Greensboro Arboretum Family Photoshoot
The Greensboro Arboretum is a 17-acre botanical garden located in the heart of Greensboro, North Carolina. It is home to a wide variety of plants, including trees, shrubs, flowers, and vines. The arboretum also features several special gardens, such as the Butterfly Garden, the Rose Garden, and the Meditation Garden.
In addition to its beauty, the Greensboro Arboretum is also a great place to learn about plants. The arboretum has a number of educational resources, including plant labels, interpretive signs, and a learning center. The arboretum also offers a variety of educational programs, such as guided tours, workshops, and classes.
The Greensboro Arboretum is open year-round and admission is free. It is a great place to visit any time of year, but it is especially beautiful in spring and fall.
Here are some of the things you can do at the Greensboro Arboretum:
- Take a walk or hike through the gardens.
- Visit the butterfly garden and see the beautiful butterflies up close.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the arboretum's picnic area.
- Visit the learning center and learn about plants.
- Take a guided tour of the arboretum.
- Attend an educational program.
The Greensboro Arboretum is a beautiful and educational escape that is perfect for people of all ages. If you are looking for a place to relax, learn, or enjoy the outdoors, be sure to visit the Greensboro Arboretum.
Here are some additional details about the Greensboro Arboretum:
- The arboretum is located at 3299 Starmount Dr., Greensboro, NC 27403.
- The arboretum hours are January - February 8am - 5pm, March - April 8am - 7pm, May - August 8am - 8pm, September - October 8am - 7pm, November - December 8am - 5pm
- The arboretum is free to visit. There is a professional photography fee $25 per hour weekdays and $50 per hour on weekends and holidays.
- The arboretum is wheelchair accessible.
- The arboretum has plenty of parking spaces available.
I hope you enjoy your visit to the Greensboro Arboretum!
Enjoy a little sneak peek of my own family photos taken at the Greensboro Arboretum. Taken by Jessica Sprague edited by me :)